December 22, 2008

Baked Crab Rangoon

Make 18
Source: Philadelphia Site



Christmas is around the corner,  I've to plan some dishes for my guest whom I invited for dinner.  It's very quick & easy to do & also healthy too.  My guests loved it & asked me for these recipe.   And I would like to share them with you....

Ingredients:
1 packet white crabmeat ~ flaked
4 oz PHILADELPHIA Cheese ~ softened
¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
¼ cup KRAFT light Mayonnaise
18 wonton wrappers

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
  2. Mix crabmeat, cheese, green onions & mayonnaise.
  3. Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.  Gently place wonton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups.
  4. Fill evenly with crabmeat mixture.
  5. Bake 18-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown & filling is heated through.  Serve warm & garnish with chopped green onions ~ if desired.
Note: You can also substitute wonton wrappers with Nachos

No comments:

Post a Comment