December 25, 2008

KFC Twister Breakfast


Couple of days ago, I went to KFC to have breakfast.  I ordered "Twister Meal" (American) which cost me S$7.00 include coffee.   While eating my meal, I told myself that I can do this breakfast for my families this weekend & save lots of money too.....So, this morning (Sunday), I begin to make breakfast for my whole families......this is MY version of KFC Twister Meal....

Ingredients:
Tortillas Bread
1 egg ~ beaten
1 harsh brown ~ sliced
Bacon or hotdog ~ sliced lengthwise halve
Cheddar Cheese
Oil for cooking

Directions:
  1. Heat 1 tbsp oil & scrambled eggs, put aside.
  2. Heat 1 tbsp oil & skillet harsh brown, put aside.
  3. Then fry the bacon or hotdog, cut into lengthwise & put aside
  4. Top with scramble eggs, harsh brown, bacon & cheddar cheese in the middle of tortillas & wrap.
  5. 5. Heat the pan over the medium-low heat.  Toast tortillas for about 1 or 2 minutes on both sides.   Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment