August 23, 2010

Blueberry Cornflakes Cookies


I had a box of Blueberry cornflakes & none of my kids wanna eat this....All they prefer is Koko Krunch.  Mmmmm......what should I do with this & it's a waste to throw away.   Sitting in my bedroom, going thru some of my old recipe & I found this blueberry cookies....Love to share this simplicity recipe to all my friends & maybe can bake for Raya cookies.....And guess what????  My kids love this cookies.

Ingredients:
200g castor sugar
250g butter (I used Golden Churn)
300g self-raising flour
2 eggs
150g crush Blueberry Cornflakes (I used Post Brand)

Directions:
  1. Beat butter & sugar till white then add eggs & beat again
  2. Stir in flour & finally cornflakes.
  3. Use teaspoon to scoop onto baking tray with baking paper.
  4. Preheat oven at 160 deg. C & bake for 12 mins. (upper & lower fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment