April 24, 2009

Homemade Pattie Sausages aka McDonald Sausage


Couple of days ago, my eldest daughter asking me to take her to MacDonald for breakfast.   Each time we had breakfast, she'll asked me to order for her "Sausage McMuffin with Egg".  Even it costs only S$2.00 plus, (not to mentioned about our MRT fares, back & fro) I still find it expensive.  Especially family of 6.....So, I asked my dear hubby to get recipe from his family!
This morning, I decided to try how to make breakfast sausage for my family & some for my neighbours for breakfast.   Everyone loves it and I would like to share this recipe with you, my friends.....give yourself a try!

Ingredients:
16 ounces (450g) ground beef / turkey / pork (look for lots of fat in the meat)
½ tsp salt
½ tsp dried parsley
¼ tsp rubbed sage
¼ tsp ground black pepper
¼ tsp crushed red pepper
¼ tsp dried thyme
¼ tsp coriander powder
¼ tsp MSG (Ajinamoto)

Directions:
  1. Mix the entire ingredient in a large bowl & well blended.
  2. Roll into a ball & pat into patties.
  3. Fry the patties in a skillet on each side until golden brown on both sides & done in the middle.
  4. Drain on paper towels.   Serve immediately with your favorite egg, sliced cheese & English muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment